OJ Electronics is seeking a Strategic Purchaser
Are you passionate about strategic procurement? Can you make important decisions without hesitation? Do you want to play an important part in developing active electronics for the solutions of tomorrow? If so, OJ Electronics has the perfect job for you.
As our new strategic purchaser, you will be responsible for the procurement of active electronics and your most important task will be to plan and conduct negotiations of the annual agreements with our international suppliers. Your busy workday will include a variety of different tasks such as:
- Evaluate and develop our close supplier collaborations.
- Optimize the supplier portfolio focusing on risk assessment and cost down to secure our strong market position.
- Ensure that we design new products with the optimal electronics by actively participating in product development projects.
It is crucial that your experience and skill set enable you to provide the valuable knowledge and support to ensure our leading position in the selection of components, services, and suppliers.
As our new strategic purchaser, you thrive in interdisciplinary collaboration, and your impact and strong communicative skills ensure a successful follow-through of all product development and cost optimization projects.
We would like you to:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within strategic purchasing.
- Have experience within procurement in a manufacturing company, preferably with the purchasing of electronics.
- Have experience within category management.
- Preferably have experience with product development projects.
- Be able to communicate flawlessly in English and preferably also in Danish
Your ability to work in a structured manner as well as your innovative approach ensure that we are always one step ahead.
You will work in close collaboration with three colleagues in the strategic purchasing team. As a team you contribute to improving each other’s personal and professional skills. Furthermore, we offer you a great degree of autonomy and flexibility in your workday.
At OJ Electronics you will find a workplace with an excellent working environment, where we collaborate to uphold our strong culture. Therefore, you will have the chance to participate in our thorough and highly praised on-boarding and mentoring program.
The hiring process:
We continuously evaluate incoming applications and conduct interviews accordingly. The position is open until the right candidate has been found.
KontaktMichael Mortensen, Purchasing Manager at +45 61331196
Husk at skrive i ansøgningen, at du har set annoncen hos DILF