Ørsted is looking for a Sourcing Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of a highly skilled procurement team, directly impacting the success of carbon neutral power plants in Denmark.
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to building our renewables business through strategic procurement initiatives. You’ll be leading sourcing projects within both OPEX and CAPEX, in close cooperation with skilled project managers, technicians, QHSE partners, and external consultants, thereby supporting our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Welcome to Global O&M and Bio Procurement
You’ll be part of Bioenergy Procurement Team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for all sourcing activities related to our carbon neutral energy production at our power plants in Denmark, our legacy gas activities, and patented waste-to-energy facility in the UK. The team supports the business with category, sourcing, and contract management. The team is anchored in a large and leading procurement organisation, ensuring collaboration across the company and access to knowledge sessions and specialist training programmes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing sourcing strategies
- the sourcing of goods, services, and projects along with early market dialogues and development of strategic sourcing strategies
- ensuring compliance with project KPIs, our company QHSE, and procurement policy
- ensuring the sourcing process adheres to applicable legislation, incl. the Utility Directive.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a diploma or master’s degree in a commercial or technical field, combined with extensive work experience within international procurement
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to communicate and negotiate efficiently with your internal and external business partners in an international environment
- have some experience with sourcing of goods and services, preferably under EU tender law
- have a commercial mindset and technical understanding, combined with an analytic approach to complex tasks
- have a hands-on mindset and are used to working in a changing environment with a wide range of stakeholders placed in different locations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 March 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bettina Bachmann, Sourcing Manager, on +4599555230 on weekdays from 8:00-17:00 GMT+1, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Ansøgningsfrist12. marts, 2022
ArbejdsstedGentofte or Skærbæk
KontaktSourcing Manager Bettina Bachmann - Tlf.: +45 9955 5230 1
Husk at skrive i ansøgningen, at du har set annoncen hos DILF