Lundbeck is looking for a Director Global New Product Planning
Can you see yourself playing a key role in shaping Lundbeck’s future pipeline and raising the bar for the brain treatments progressed by the organization?
Are you driven by working with a commercial focus in the intersections between Business Development, R&D and Marketing to bring to market the best medicines for the right patients?
Then this might be your chance. The New Product Planning (NPP) team is currently searching a director role to fill.
The purpose of the role | Why be part of our journey?
In NPP we strive to generate compelling and differentiated value propositions for treatments that improve the lives of people living with brain diseases.
In this role you will become the focal point to help rebuild Lundbeck’s pipeline and support the strategic reorientation of our business to develop transformative medications for indications in niche neurology and psychiatry treated by specialists, and rare diseases in neurology.
How will you do that? Bridging R&D with Commercial, weaving external perspectives and stretching boundaries.
Meet the team
The role reports directly to the Vice President, New Product Planning and it is based in Copenhagen (Lundbeck’s HQ).
You will join a diverse and multidisciplinary team that sits within Global Strategic Marketing (GSM), has high visibility, and works in close collaboration with an array of functions within Commercial, Corporate Business Development, R&D and major affiliates, with the aim to ensure our pipeline is composed of differentiated products.
Why is this role important to us? | What is the challenge?
As a Director of NPP and through strong collaboration with R&D, Business Development, key affiliates, and other GSM functions, you will:
- Develop compelling and differentiated Target Product Profiles to maximize the value of pipeline products (internal and external).
- Represent the commercial function in the Global Project Teams (GPTs) for early projects and secure commercial input to inform clinical development programs, and milestones.
- Leverage external mindset and experience to look for new opportunities and inform the early commercial strategy.
- Lead the commercial assessment of Business Development opportunities to support investment decisions.
- Contribute in-depth knowledge of the relevant market landscape, unmet needs and ongoing competitive intelligence for the disease(s) area in scope.
About you | What you bring to the team | To be successful in this role, your experience should include
We are looking for a courageous, self-motivated, and curious Director for New Product Planning who:
- Drives projects and injects critical thinking,
- Is flexible, agile and comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity,
- Develops and nurtures strong working relationships with a broad range of R&D colleagues (clinical development, research, regulatory, CMC), key regions and business development.
- Demonstrates business acumen and strategic thinking to bridge marketing and science.
- Has a Graduate degree in medical, pharmaceutical or biological sciences ideally combined with a commercial degree (exceptions with a BA degree could happen).
- 10+ years commercial experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical field, including HQ level collaborating with the R&D organization. Other relevant pharma or consulting experience is a plus (e.g., market access, business development, pre-launch development, new product planning) as well as international experience.
- Experience in the CNS space is highly desirable.
Applications from candidates without demonstrated experience in all areas mentioned above might be considered for a lower entry position.
For further information, please contact Vice President Natalia Borniquel Gisbert on NABN@lundbeck.com or +45 3083 2428. Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
Please click on the apply button. Applications must be received as soon as possible and no later than 20th of June 2022.
Our promise to you | We can offer you | Why choose us? | Why work with us?
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial – that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck is the place for you.
We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so everyone can be their best.
With billions of people living with brain diseases around the world, our purpose couldn’t be more important or more worth striving for. Every day we work tirelessly to change the outcome for these people. We are a community of specialists fiercely dedicated to restoring brain health, drawing on, and embracing, the uniqueness of every employee.
Our global footprint
Our approximately 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged across the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing, and sales. Our pipeline is focused on bringing forward treatments for rare and niche brain diseases, and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research facilities in Denmark and the US, and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France, and Italy.
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com, and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck
Husk at skrive i ansøgningen, at du har set annoncen hos DILF