EET Group is seeking a Supply chain student
Supply chain student help with focus on demand and supply planning
Do you like to work in Excel and would like to understand hands on how end to end supply chain planning looks like? EET offers an excellent opportunity for students, who are looking for work outside their studies and with a real opportunity to get hands on experience.
EET is a fast-growing IT distribution company, represented in 23 different countries in Europe with 750 employees and we serve more than 30.000 customers and handle more than 1,000,000 deliveries a year. In addition, we hold 30.000 SKUs in inventory and 1.2 MM SKU in catalogue and the complexity calls for a disciplined S&OP process.
The job and team
We are searching for curios and open-minded student assistants, who can assist us in our daily work in supply and demand planning, where we ensure EETs operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will join a shaping S&OP team, which consists of supply and demand planners and several other support functions.
- You will be working in our ERP-systems to pull out routine reports in excel for our supply planners to quickly access critical information in their daily and weekly work.
- Assist our demand planning lead in the monthly forecast process, where you need to combine information on forecast and actual sales to understand forecast deviations.
- Support the monthly S&OP process by pulling out KPIs from our reporting system and present them in a way so we can take the needed business decisions.
- Engage in various analysis with the focus on reducing complexity and ensuring we can deliver products to customers in right time and quantity.
Being curious and open-minded is key for our new student assistants
- We are looking for candidates, who are already self-sufficient in Excel and who are motivated to learn about SQL, VBA, and other advanced excel features.
- Knowledge about ERP-systems is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You need to enjoy working with data and be curious on how the data can support the work we do to improve our planning processes.
- Ideally you are studying business, economics at CBS, e.g. SCM, manufacturing engineering or similar.
We offer the right candidate:
- The opportunity to get hands on supply chain experience and to be part of shaping the S&OP process within a fast-growing organization.
- Great possibilities for personal and professional development as you will be exposed to several areas of our supply chain organization.
- We expect you to be able work part time for approximately 10-15 hours, two days a week and possible more during school holidays. We are flexible to acommodate your school schedule.
Questions and Application:
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact S&OP Director (Rie Hoffmann) at phone (+45 28 57 46 98).
You apply for the job by sending your application and CV to email@example.com. Deadline for application is March 15th, and we evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
About EET Group:
EET Group is a value adding niche IT distributor within the areas of Server, Computer & Printer parts, ProAV Solutions, Surveillance & Security, Network, Storage, POS & Auto-ID and Consumer Electronics. We provide suppliers and customers with expert industry knowledge, intelligent logistics solutions, unique sales service, and smart marketing tools. EET Group was founded in 1986 and we operate in 23 markets across Europe, carry over 1,100 brands and serve more than 30,000 buying customers annually.
EET Group is situated in Birkerød and Ballerup, just north of Copenhagen and is the parent company of all EET sales units across Europe with approx. 750 employees in total.
For more information, please visit www.eetgroup.com
Ansøgningsfrist15. marts, 2023
KontaktS&OP Director Rie Hoffmann at phone +45 28 57 46 98
Husk at skrive i ansøgningen, at du har set annoncen hos DILF