Danske Bank is looking for a senior Category Manager – Core Banking/Financial Services
Are you interested in working with some of the biggest suppliers of Danske Bank? Does suppliers within financial services like Nets, Mastercard, VP Securities, FinansDanmark and MobilePay ring a bell? Then you have the opportunity to become our new Senior Category Manager for Core Banking, Payment & Cards in Danske Bank and be part of a best in class procurement team.
Come join a best-in-class procurement team
You will join the newly formed team within Partnerships and Business Services in Group Procurement, which will include seven team members responsible for Core Banking, Payment & Cards, Travel, Meetings & Events, Prevention & Healthcare.
You will work with the Head of Procurement, Partnerships and Business Services and you will handle engagements freely with the focus to secure continuous improvement in sourcing and procuring, ensuring the best value for money, the right time-to-market, cost transparency and implementation of recognized best practices.
You will be located at the Danske Bank office in Høje Taastrup.
How to carry out category activities
You will be regarded as a business partner for the stakeholders and handle all purchasing needs that have been identified. In parallel, you will develop category intelligence and strategy to maximize Danske Bank’s competitive advantage:
- You plan and carry out category activities in accordance with the agreed goals, strategies and plans
- You suggest, align and execute spend optimization activities for the category (including cost saving and avoidance), as well as securing cost transparency
- You engage in a motivated dialogue with the stakeholders across the Bank, identifying and sharing new ideas to improve added-value to the supported functions
- It is also important that you are able to establish close relationships with the existing vendors and that you identify and promote new/alternative vendors
Who are you?
To do well in this role, you need to be a skilled communicator and negotiator, motivator and a team-oriented person. You are significant in both supporting and encouraging internal and external stakeholders with a focus on high quality of service & execution and finding creative solutions to the business needs.
You bring to the position:
- Relevant education in Economics, Business Administration or similar (Bachelor’s, Masters or similar level) or equivalent work experience combined with an academic mind-set
- Perhaps experience from a similar position that has given you knowledge within procurement or category management
- Experience within financial services: Card, payments or financial / IT infrastructure. Have worked within banking or similar, have followed industry trends and research. Know industry presence and have followed category trends and key drivers
- You speak and write native Danish and you have an advanced proficiency in English
Why join us?
We are looking for employees who always aim to develop themselves and our organization. If you enjoy opportunities and want to develop your career, we offer you a high level of responsibility, as well as an inspiring team and committed manager who encourage you to grow. We offer you an inclusive work environment where you will contribute to our success.
If the above sounds just like your profile, do not hesitate to apply. We will review candidates on an on-going basis, so get right to it and send us your CV and application sooner than later. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Head of Procurement – Partnerships & Business Services Dorthe Glenhøj +45 29 46 17 38 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ansøgningsfrist5. april, 2022
KontaktHead of Procurement Dorthe Glenhøj - Tlf.: +45 2946 1738
Husk at skrive i ansøgningen, at du har set annoncen hos DILF