Ambu is looking for Strategic Procurement Manager, Direct Spend
Would you like to have a high impact on the Ambu Sourcing Processes? Can you create value for our business in a corporate function?
This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of the Ambu sourcing process in an exciting role as Strategic Procurement Manager. We are looking for a new colleague to join our team on the journey of growing and improving Global Procurement.
Ambu is an international and inspiring company with ambitious growth targets. We develop, produce and sell medical devices that enable doctors and nurses to save lives on a daily basis.
You will be a member of the Global Procurement team, with 12 dedicated team members always ready to help each other when needed and which comprises a mix of gender, nationalities, age and with a broad background within procurement. You will report directly to the Head of Direct spend & Finished Goods, Global Procurement and you will work out of our headquarters in Ballerup.
- Develop and execute on sourcing and Category Strategies including analyzing spend patterns, supply market and cost drivers, sourcing suppliers, partnership development, supplier management, evaluate quotations, prepare and conduct negotiations
- Establish and maintain supply agreements with suppliers in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Lead and execute the commercial part of R&D projects and become part of developing our electronic products from the very early concepting phases, collaborating closely with the hardware engineers.
- Optimize procurement and utilize synergies across Ambu’s supplier portfolio and sites
- Acts as a strategic partner for the business and ensure high professional standards
- Report and follow-up on results and performance
Solid experience within strategic procurement
- At least 3-4 years relevant work experience from a similar position
- Proactive self-starter with an ability of managing, executing and successfully delivering on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative, patient and team-oriented mindset
- High drive, motivation and accountability
- You have a relevant education and fluency in English, both spoken and written, is essential
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
You can get more information about the job and about Ambu A/S by contacting Mikkel Damgaard Tønners, Head of Direct Spend & Finished Goods, Global Procurement, telephone no. +45 7225 2000 or by e-mail email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying for the position, then please apply as soon as possible and no later than June 21st 2021.
KontaktMikkel Damgaard Tønners, Head of Direct Spend & Finished Goods, Global Procurement - Tlf. 7225 2000 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Husk at skrive i ansøgningen, at du har set annoncen hos DILF