Ambu is looking for a Strategic Procurement Manager, Direct Spend
Would you like to have a high impact on the Ambu Sourcing Processes? Can you create value for our business in a corporate function?
This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of the Ambu sourcing process in an exciting role as Strategic Procurement Manager. We are looking for a new colleague to join us on the journey of growing and improving Corporate Procurement.
Ambu is an international and inspiring company with ambitious growth targets. We develop, produce and sell medical devices that enable doctors and nurses to save lives on a daily basis.
You will be a member of the Corporate Procurement team, which comprises 12 experienced and dedicated colleagues with a broad background within procurement. You will report directly to the Head of Direct Spend & Finished Goods, Corporate Procurement and you will work out of our headquarters in Ballerup.
- Develop and execute on sourcing and Category Strategies including analyzing spend patterns, supply market and cost drivers, sourcing suppliers, partnership development, evaluate quotations, prepare and conduct negotiations
- Establish and maintain supply agreements with suppliers in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Lead and execute the commercial part of R&D projects for assigned categories
- Optimize procurement and identify synergies across Ambu’s supplier portfolio and sites
- Acts as a strategic partner for the business and ensure high professional standards
- Report and follow-up on results and performance
Solid experience within strategic procurement
- At least 3-4 years relevant work experience from a similar position
- Proactive self-starter with an ability of managing, executing and successfully delivering on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team-oriented mindset
- High drive, motivation and accountability
- You have a relevant education and fluency in English, both spoken and written, is essential
- Experiences within electronics and plastics is an advantage
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
You can get more information about the job and about Ambu A/S by contacting Mikkel Damgaard Tønners, Head of Direct Spend & Finished Goods, Corporate Procurement, telephone no. +45 7225 2000 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying for the position, then please apply as soon as possible and no later than April 30th 2022.
Since 1937, breakthrough ideas have driven our work to bring efficient healthcare solutions to life within our fields of excellence: Anaesthesia, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics and Emergency Care. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals worldwide depend and rely on the functionality and performance of our products. We are dedicated to improving patient safety and determined to advance single-use devices.
The manifestations of our efforts range from early inventions like the Ambu Bag™ resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to our latest landmark solutions such as the aScope™ endoscope – the world’s first single-use flexible video scope. Our commitment to bringing new ideas and superior service to our customers has made Ambu one of the most recognised medico-technical companies in the world. Our head office is situated near Copenhagen in Denmark. Ambu employs approximately 4,500 people in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ambu.com.
Ansøgningsfrist30. april, 2022
Husk at skrive i ansøgningen, at du har set annoncen hos DILF