Procurement is a mechanism to respond – the question is – what are you responding to?
Join our free webinar
Many procurement organizations have been and are still struggling with a (too) narrow value proposition and thereby find themselves caught in a trap, where the top management can express their expectations as a percentage figure (Annual Savings Target). A successful savings track-record has often, to some degree, cornered the procurement function and, in this way, procurement gets decoupled from the broader strategic business agenda of the company with the unintended consequence that procurement as a function becomes less business relevant. The big question is – how we as procurement leaders can improve the situation?
- Procurement value proposition – a strong methodology to connect to the overall business agenda
- How to create the procurement value proposition
- Selling the procurement value proposition to internal stakeholders
- Linking category strategies to the procurement value proposition
- How can digitalization support the journey?
- Søren Vammen, CEO, DILF Danish Purchasing and Logistics Forum
- Lubos Libiak, Customer & Delivery Executive, Cirtuo
The webinar is sponsored by Cirtuo.