This is an exclusive opportunity to increase your impact by adopting a strategic approach to e-auctions. The executive seminar covers a proven process for e-auction strategy that will improve results.
The program will help identify and prioritize categories that are applicable for e-auctions and through a mix of lectures and interactive case discussions, the seminar will prepare participants to accelerate adoption of e-auctions.
- E-auctions vs. negotiations
- Key benefits
- The history of e-auctions
- Applicability of e-auctions
- Addressing the myths…
- The theoretical value proposition:
- Cognitive bias
- Competitive arousal
- Auction theory
- Quasi endowment effect
- The future of e-auctions
- Game theory – e-auctions as a strategic game
- Negotiauction – the importance of a holistic approach
- E-auction objectives
- Six steps in successful e-auctions:
- Awarding & Game design
- Value design
- E-auction format
- Bid rules & structure
Bidder & buyer adoption
- Procedural fairness
- E-auction principles – exercise
- Communication templates
- Bidder training concepts
- Do’s and dont’s for bidders
- E-auctions COE set-up
- Change Management catalogue:
- Make it strategic
- Re-invent yourself
- Build your pipeline – exercise
Your personal benefit from the seminar
You will acquire an in-depth understanding of e-auctions and get access to proven templates as well as a best-practice process for e-auction strategy.
You will be better equipped for explaining the value proposition from e-auctions in stakeholder meetings and you will receive a catalogue of change management activities that provides inspiration for developing your own plan for driving adoption
The training is focused on practical case discussions in combination with lectures to ensure high interaction with participants.
A practical guide to e-auctions for procurement
The Facilitator, Jacob Gorm Larsen, has just now published his book ‘A practical guide to e-auctions for procurement’, which covers e-auctions and how to maximize impact with e-sourcing and -negotiation.
You will receive a copy of the book, when you participate in the seminar.
DKK 4.500,-Not a DILF member
You may also be interested in:
- Category Management - Education & Certification - english version
- Category Management - uddannelse og certificering - dansk version
- Forhandling - uddannelse og certificering
- Kontraktforhold - danske og internationale
- Excel for procurement og supply chain management I
- Excel for procurement og suply chain management II
- Kompetencenetværk - strategisk indkøb
Jacob Gorm Larsen
Founder of Moneyball CPH, a boutique consultancy that specializes in digital transformations, e-auctions, and advanced digital sourcing solutions.
Jacob has more than +17 years with Maersk, last as Head of Digital Procurement. Responsible for an award-winning program
with +10,000 e-auctions in all parts of the world across multiple industries. Jacob is alså author to the book ”A Practical Guide
to E-auctions for Procurement”. Widely recognized as the text book on e-auctions.