Digital Procurement 2020 / Afholdt!
Leading companies leverage digital solutions within procurement to differentiate themselves and win in an ever-competing market place. Discover how they face the digital procurement journey and gain value from digital opportunities within procurement.
Sign up and obtain insight into key digital procurement topics and understand how far you can push the digital agenda within procurement. Join the debate where experts from leading companies will share their knowledge and experience in the progress of the digital transformation of procurement including AI Category Strategies. Get the experts’ outlook for the future procurement function.
9.00 – Welcome and chairman´s opening remarks
By Søren Vammen, CEO, DILF
9.15 – Digital transformation of procurement
Over the last couple of years, Maersk has launched a number of digital initiatives within procurement. Digital solutions are changing the role of procurement professionals in a fundamental way. In this presentation, Maersk will present the state of affairs on selected initiatives, introduce how the progress of the digital transformation is measured as well as the outlook for the future procurement function. Learn more about the following:
- The new jobs that are emerging in procurement, e.g. virtual workforce manager
- What are the opportunities and challenges when robots run e-auctions?
- How use of AI change and improve the value proposition from procurement
- What is a PhD in mathematics doing in procurement?
- The end-game for digitization of procurement
By Jacob Gorm Larsen, Director of Digital Procurement, Maersk Group
10.00 – AI Category Strategy – can a robot make category strategies?
- Paradigm shift for Procurement Operating Models based on category & supplier strategy
- Prerequisites for digitization in the strategy creation process
- Strategic procurement transformation to eliminate procurement?
By Drasko Jelavic, CEO, Cirtuo GmbH
10.45 – Digital Transformation of Procurement at Egmont Publishing
- Strategic Procurement Initiatives
- Improve Stakeholder Management
- Implement new culture
- Cost and complexity reduction
- Digital initiatives
- Where to start
- Eve – our new RPA employee
- Price Calculator – reducing Time to Market
- Further Streamlining of core processes through digitalization
- One company – one process
- First Time Right
By Frank Thorsen, Director Global Supply, Egmont Publishing A/S
11.30 – Realignment of the Purchasing Strategy and consistent Digital Transformation of Purchasing
- Effects of changing markets and customer requirements as well as new technologies on companies
- Further development of purchasing and its value contribution
- Digitisation as an efficiency-enhancing activity for the company
- The initiative derives its strength in particular from a collaborative approach. Learn how you can benefit from cross-industry knowledge and participate in collaborative benefits
- Learn more about the improvements in efficiency that have been achieved within two years in the DMG MORI Group as a result of the Strategic Realignment.
By Tanju Durmaz, Director Corporate Purchasing Strategy, DMG MORI AG
12.15 – Chairman´s closing remarks
By Søren Vammen, CEO, DILF
Jacob Gorm Larsen
Founder of Moneyball CPH, a boutique consultancy that specializes in digital transformations, e-auctions, and advanced digital sourcing solutions.
Jacob has more than +17 years with Maersk, last as Head of Digital Procurement. Responsible for an award-winning program
with +10,000 e-auctions in all parts of the world across multiple industries. Jacob is alså author to the book ”A Practical Guide
to E-auctions for Procurement”. Widely recognized as the text book on e-auctions.
Adm. Direktør i DILF
Søren har mere end 20 års erfaring inden for supply management og har været dybt involveret i flere
europæiske virksomheders supply management-praktik.
Thomas Rex Frederiksen
Co-CEO og stifter af Sustainable Procurement
Thomas er Business-mentor, leadership coach og ekspert i formidling. Mangeårig erfaring som iværksætter, business-angel og investor. Foredragsholder, underviser og network director i leadership, kommunikation og strategisk networking.
Lars Bjerregaard Mikkelsen
Assc. Professor, Aarhus Universitet, Konsulent, [Nokomoditi]
Tidligere beskæftigelse som direktionsassistent, The Stibo Group, marketingchef, Dronningborg Industries
og salgschef hos BUUS Uddannelse: M.Sc. Econ., Exec. MBA., Ph.D.