Key facts about DILF
Who is Danish Purchasing and Logistics Forum – DILF?
“Knowledge in network” is the fundamental idea of DILF. We gather knowledge and experience and present this to our members through newsletters, members’ magazines, network meetings, theme days, courses, conferences, etc. As a member, you therefore get the best starting point for your further development. A membership of DILF gives you access to knowledge and inspiration in the following ways:
- Update your professional knowledge and get new expertise through a wide range of courses specifically tailored for professionals in purchasing and logistics. The course speakers are experts in their respective areas, and they all have practical experience with the various subjects presented. Furthermore, DILF has great experience being a sparring partner in developing and arranging company-tailored purchasing and logistics courses.
- Get inspiration for new tools and tendencies in your profession through DILFaktuelt (published 6 times a year). DILFaktuelt is the leading magazine in Denmark focusing on purchasing and logistics, and here you can get updated on national and international news and trends in the practical as well as theoretical areas of purchasing and logistics. Furthermore, DILFaktuelt keeps you informed of network meetings, theme days, courses, conferences, relevant literature, job database, etc.
- Every week you will receive DILF’s e-newsletter. The newsletter is an important tool in the communication between you and DILF. Here we inform you of future arrangements and bring you articles, links and the main news in purchasing, logistics and SCM.
- You can draw knowledge from your colleagues’ experiences and pass on your own through the experience groups.
- You can follow the economic trends with DILF’s Industrial barometer that is published every month. Use it as a tool in your everyday work.
Make an investment in your future!
VP Global Procurement and Quality
Chairman of DILF